Baton Rouge, Louisiana, August 2015… PreSonus® has released Studio One® 3 Prime, a free, entry-level version of its powerful yet easy-to-use music recording and production software for Mac® and Windows®. The company concurrently released Studio One 3.0.2, a free update that provides numerous enhancements and usability improvements to all versions of Studio One 3.
Although it is free, Studio One 3 Prime is not a demo and does not time out. Rather, it is a feature-rich digital audio workstation that includes many of the key features found in Studio One 3 Artist.
Studio One Prime Highlights:
- Studio One Prime does not time out, feature a nag screen, or limit the number of songs you can create.
- Record and mix with no limit on the number of simultaneous tracks, plug-in inserts, or virtual instruments.
- Create songs quickly with Studio One’s fast drag and drop workflow, and newly enhanced browser for accessing backing tracks, plug-ins and more.
- Get inspiring sounds with the new Presence XT sampler featuring a rich 1.5 GB sampler library.
- Sweeten your mix with nine PreSonus Native Effects™ audio plug-ins that cover all the bases.
- Access the power of a real DAW with real-time time stretching, resampling, and normalization; single and multitrack comping; multitrack track transform (advanced freezing), and Control Link controller mapping.
- Expand Studio One Prime with more Presence XT libraries and professional loop content, purchasable directly from within the Studio One browser.
- Experience the full power of Studio One by converting Studio One Prime into a 30-day demo of Studio One 3 Professional at any time.
This combination of features and ease of use, and great sound quality makes Studio One 3 Prime a perfect choice for beginning producers and composers, music students, and anyone who simply wants to get acquainted with Studio One’s superior workflow on real projects