SFZ Designer is a cutting-edge sample mapping tool optimized for multiple velocity and round-robin layers. It features a streamlined workflow, assisted opcode entry, draggable key-range and velocity splits-points, and more. It supports all SFZ 1.0 opcodes (full 2.0 support coming soon) and directly exports to .sfz format.
I recommend using SFZ Designer in tandem with Plogue Sforzando for quick previewing. When you re-export your .sfz file all the changes are instantly applied in Sforzando. This is a feature in the player.
- True visualization of groups (key-range > velocities > samples).
- Draggable key-range and root key selection over the pianoroll.
- Draggable velocity layer split-points (up to 8 velocity layers).
- Supports multiple round-robin samples per velocity layer.
- Tune, Pan, and Volume controls for each sample.
- Transpose, Pan, and Volume controls for each group.
- Assisted opcode entry with auto-suggest and validation.
- Advanced opcode apply-to-all options.
- Group cloning and structure cloning.
- Accepts currently unsupported opcodes.
- Project-level Amplifier DAHDSR controls.
- Global Override at project/group/region-levels.
- Full support for SFZ 1.0 opcodes (soon SFZ 2.0 support).
- Export-As-SFZ with auto-conversion of sample paths to relative paths.
In Future Updates:
- SFZ 2.0 support.
- Direct Import of sfz files.
- Auto-mapping wizard.
For further informations go here: Link