Highlights in DP 8.06:
- Added new Guided Lessons, which provide integrated, interactive tutorials. See the new Guided Lesson project in Application Support, or download it as part of the updated tutorial materials from motu.com/download.
- Improved operation with multiple Core Audio devices running under 10.9.
- Sends can now be dragged and dropped in the mixer, just like effect settings.
- Support for Japanese text input on Windows.
- Improved importing crossfades from OMF and AAF files.
- Improved operation on Windows with drag and drop, window focus, instrument aux assignments, and the Movie window.
- Fix for an issue on Windows where Digidesign Accel HD hardware wouldn’t change sample rate.
- Addressed several issues related to Movies and Load.
- VIs now retain their aux assignments when duplicating a chunk.
- Improved compatibility with Scuffham S-Gear plugins.
- Video output offset now works with MOTU video hardware and DV output, even when DP is resolved to an external time base.
- Improved compatibility with UAD plug-ins on Windows.
- MIDI tracks now retain output assignments to V-Rack VIs when loaded from a document containing the same V-Rack.
- Fixed a problem with icon menus in plug-ins on Mac OS X 10.9 systems.
- Improved compatibility with iZotope RX3.
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier: Link