Nektar Inc. / Burbank, California, January 22nd, 2015 (ictw) – Nektar today announced an update to their flagship Panorama integrated keyboard controller products P1, P4 and P6, now featuring integrated support for Apple MainStage 3.
Apple MainStage 3 is already the standard for using computer software as a rig for live performances. Adding Panorama to the system takes MainStage to another level, providing complete transparency for the musician operating MainStage without having to keep a computer monitor within view.
The custom integration for MainStage is entirely focused on live performance. All the important information is immediately visible on Panorama’s high-resolution TFT display including Smart Control mappings, parameter values and the current Patch name in large font.
Panorama’s menu system allows for navigating Sets and Patches with a secondary navigation system offering direct selection via the 8 LED buttons.
Panorama supports all MainStage template concerts mapping controls automatically:
- Comprehensive and transparent navigation of Sets and Patches
- Smart Controls by default mapped to the 16 encoders
- Tonewheel Organ drawbars mapped to the 9 faders
- Master Volume is always available on the 100mm Alps motorized fader (P4 & P6 only)
- Play, cycle, stop and marker controls mapped to Panorama’s transport panel controls
- Mixer Mutes and Solos mapped to the 9 Fader buttons
Panorama’s controls can also be customized through MainStage’s layout view offering full flexibility to meet any need for even the most unique concert peformances.
Pricing and availability
MainStage integration is free to existing Panorama users becoming available early February 2015.