PreAMPed ist ein Preamp Plugin für Windows und MAC von LVX-Audio. DIe Software gibt es sowohl in 32, als auch in einer 64BIT Version. Unterstützte Formate sind VST, VST3 und AU. Die Software enthält 13 verschiedene Preamp Modelle, die darüber hinaus eigene Parametereinstellungen erlaubt. So kann man einzelne Spuren, oder komplette Songs eine eigene Note verleihen. Hier die Beschreibung des Herstellers:
Character, Grit, and Finesse:
PreAMPed is an audio plugin that recreates many of the qualities of analog preamplifiers. This includes subtle EQ response curves, low- and high- frequency saturation, differences between left and right signals, crosstalk, noise, transformer/coil impulse response, and saturation and EQ changes due to gain changes.
Thirteen Separate Preamp Models:
Hardware preamps have subtle differences between every make and model. PreAMPed has 13 distinct preamp models with separate EQ curves, saturation sounds, transient responses, crosstalk, and a many other specifications. Overall PreAMPed utilizes over forty separate parameters to determine each of the 13 different preamp modules within PreAMPed. From the clean and refined sound of the Blue B, Grey, and Steel models, to the distinct character of older preamp models like the Red, Old, or Tape D models.
As a tool, PreAMPed can be used on multiple tracks to provide subtle enhancement to individual track elements, or on overall mixes. PreAMPed includes many controls that are common on mixing consoles and separate hardware preamps. This includes a 4-band EQ, a phase inversion switch, a left and right signal swapping switch, input trim control, and output gain control.
In addition to the common hardware controls, PreAMPed also includes several useful settings that help fine-tune the sound. This includes an output signal clipper to prevent signal clipping or to add an additional distorted sound, mid/side processing option to tweak the stereo imaging, and additional saturation controls to add specified levels of distortion to the needed frequencies. PreAMPed also has switchable oversampling to improve the analog feel of the EQ controls and to reduce aliasing. Finally, PreAMPed includes LVC-Audio’s user-friendly visual metering of the input and output signals that includes VU-style metering, PPM-style metering, and an output loudness meter that displays peak and RMS levels.
- Virtual preamp emulator with 13 separate preamp models
- Common hardware preamp controls, including gain, phase, and left/right channel swapping
- Four-band EQ, including high and low shelf filters, and two parametric mid band EQs
- Drive control that simulates increasing or decreasing the internal gain of a hardware preamp, while maintaining a consistent output level
- Stereo controls, including balance, stereo width, and mid/side processing option
- Adjustable output clipper
- Additional saturation with controllable high pass filter
- Selectable oversampling
- User-friendly graphical input and output metering with VU-style, PPM-style, and loudness meters
System requirements and specifications:
- Windows: VST and VST3 plugin formats. PreAMPed requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machines with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later)
- OSX: AU, VST, and VST3 plugin formats. PreAMPed requires OSX 10.5 or later, and an Intel Core2Duo processor (or better)
Der Preis liegt bei 47,70 USD. Wer schon Kunde bei LVC-Audio ist, kann einen Rabatt von 10,- USD bekommen. Zudem gibt es eine kostenlose Trial Version.
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier: Link