PreSonus® Studio One® Remote, a free iPad® remote control app for Studio One 3 Professional (Mac®/Windows®) is now available from the Apple App Store. Great as a “second screen” control surface in a workstation setup or as a flexible mobile remote for recording and mixing away from the computer, it provides control of Studio One 3’s transport and mix console, track Macro Controls, powerful custom commands, and stock and third-party VST and AU plug-ins.
Key Features of Studio One Remote:
- Control any copy of Studio One running on the same network. Collaborate or create extended workspaces through control of one instance of Studio One from multiple instances of Studio One Remote on independent iPads.
- Mix page provides access to the Mix Console, including inserts, sends, inputs, outputs, and cue mixes.
- Mix page provides seamless navigation through the transport bar and timeline ruler with markers, and arranger sections. The built-in meter bridge also works as a song overview.
- Control your entire effects chain on any channel through access to user-definable Macro Controls with eight assignable knobs, eight buttons, and two powerful XY vector pads.
- Adjust and automate individual plug-ins with eight sliders, eight knobs, and two XY vector pads. Stock Native Effects™ come preprogrammed and third-party plug-in parameters are assignable via Control Link.
- Adjust multiple cue mixes with independent faders and access markers.
- Build or modify song structures through control of Arranger sections.
- Step away from your desk and set record modes, pre-count, and metronome settings while tracking.
- Speed your editing workflow through access to Studio One’s powerful, user-definable key commands and via the Commands page.
- Studio One Remote is based on PreSonus’ UCNET protocol for fast, reliable network connectivity and remote control. UCNET also powers such PreSonus applications as UC Surface and Capture™.
Simultaneously Released with Studio One 3.0.1:
System Requirements and Availability: