Faderfox hat den neuen, mobilen DJ Controller DJ44 vorgestellt. Er kommt in einem stabilen Alu-Gehäuse und eignet sich als Controller für Kontakt von Native Instruments, aber auch für Ableton Live. Hier die Mitteilung des Herstellers:
Rock the dancefloor:
- The DJ44 is the first member of a new line called SOLID CONTROL.
- The device is packed in a covered alu case with massive alu faceplate and high quality controls.
- You will find all necessary controls to mix perfectly with two decks using the internal software mixer and
- effects of Traktor Pro. The compact size makes it possible to play everywhere you want.
- Unpacking the unit is very easy by simply clicking and removing the cover.
- Extra large keys with a nice tactile feeling, pots and encoders with rubber knobs and a lot of LEDs and
- two displays give you an absolutely ergonomic instrument to rock the dancefloor. Last but not least the
- unit is also a good companion for Ableton Live if that is your prefered DJ software.
- Check it out…
- Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro)
- Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo 2 and Ableton Live are shipped with the controller
- USB interface with bus powering- class compliant / no driver necessary
- Controls up to four decks – easy switching between deck A-C and B-D on the fly
- Complete mixer control with EQs, faders, gain, pan, filter, FX assign, kill and monitor keys
- Center spreaded scale for filter pot for better control feeling (Traktor)
- Double command filter pot for simultaneous control of two filters [bipolar filter] (Ableton Live)
- Shifted center position for perfect control of the EQ three [0dB = center pos] (Ableton Live)
- Global section with browser / tree encoders, load buttons and pots for main / monitor / mix levels
- Two FX sections with each 4 pots and 4 keys switchable to 4 FX slots
- Tempo control by pitch encoders and sync keys (Traktor)
- Loop sections with encoders, keys and 2-digit-displays
- 21 extra large buttons for hotcue access and transport functions
- All controls with double functions by holding down the shift button
- LED bars with 8 segments for different level and position indications
- 4 internal setups with various programmable functions
- Upgradable firmware by simple Sysex-dump
- Very compact and solid design in a silver metal casing (size 290x220x55 mm, weight 1.6 kg)
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- Traktor Pro/Duo 2 (as of version 2.64) or Ableton Live (as of version 8.41 or 9.06) or any other software which allows user assignments of continuous parameters (CC) and note commands
Der DJ44 Controller kostet 499,- Euro.
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier: Link