Soundiron haben eine Emulation von Brad Hoyt’s Harp Guitar für Kontakt vorgestellt. Dabei handelt es sich um eine 30 saitige Harp Gitarre, die von Stephen Sedgwick in England nach einer vier jährigen Entwicklungszeit gebaut. Das Instrument bietet eine breite Klangfülle. Soundiron schriebt dazu:
This library is a powerful completely multi-sample based full range 30-string acoustic harp guitar library. It offers truly nuanced single-note lead line playing, chord creation, rhythm building, gliss and strum performance, all with total real-time control and automation support. We sampled plucks, palm mutes, chokes, slides, glisses, scrapes, guitar body percussion and tons of other effects to fully capture every nuance of this exquisite instrument, with deep round-robin and velocity layering and total attention to detail. It was recorded up close and dry, in wide stereo through a matched pair of large studio Neumann microphones and Sound Devices preamps for maximum tone, fidelity and clarity. This also gives you the power to shape the sound to work in any arrangement and mix.
We sampled a custom-designed harp guitar commissioned by classical guitarist Brad Hoyt. This unique instrument, titled the „Arpa Viola Caipira“, is the result of a four year design and construction process with master luthier Stephen Sedgwick from the U.K, based on Brad’s concept drawings. With a massive and lush tone, wide key range, rich bass and pristine highs, it takes the entire concept of an acoustic guitar to new frontiers.
- 10-string acoustic guitar (5 double-courses).
- 10-string bass harp (5 double-courses).
- 10-string treble harp (5 double-courses).
- Deep multi-sampling of all strings, with up to 12x round robin and up to 7 velocity layers per note
- Plucks, Palm-mutes, Chokes, Slides, Hand Percussion, String Percussion, Glisses and Effects.
- True Legato slides.
- Realtime string selection / finger position control.
- Standard, exotic and custom tuning options.
- Advanced Performance preset for natural lead and rhythm playing and full instrument control.
- Strumulator chord building tools and live auto-strum performance system.
- Strum Pattern building, playback, saving and loading with up to 128 custom groove presets
- Easy Tuned Percussion master preset for full range zither-like playability, with a huge selection of different articulations, voicings, layering and blending options.
- Body and FX Percussion preset for full range percussion playability, with a huge selection of different articulations, voicings, layering and blending options.
- Our main performance controls give you the power to create living, breathing leads and intricate picking patterns.
- Our chord and strum creation tools use real multi-samples instead of static pre-recorded chords. This allow vastly more organic variation. We give you precision real-time strum speed, stroke direction, tightness and dynamic control, with an endless number of possible finger positions.
- Full Effects Rack with chorus, flange, compression, amp and cabinet simulation, distortion, delay and convolution reverb with dozens of room and fx impulses to choose from.
- Bonus: 40 sound-designed atmospheres, soundscapes, ambiences, pads and drones crafted from the natural guitar recordings.
Der Preis liegt bis Ende Dezember bei 99,- USD, danach bei 119,- USD.
Weitere Informationen gibt es hier: Link