Bravura Scoring Brass is our new flagship instrument for orchestral scoring and music production. Featuring 55,000+ samples of brass ensembles, soloists, and an extensive set of aleatoric FX, this is perhaps the most complete and affordable brass collection ever released. Every instrument and ensemble was recorded in a tight scoring studio with three mic positions, allowing you to blend Bravura Scoring Brass into any mix and with any other libraries. A stylish and powerful interface lets you tweak every aspect of the patches to taste, and our custom Chordmaker & Orchestrator patches will let you create fantastic brass parts in seconds.
Bravura Scoring Brass is available as a complete bundle with Kontakt Player compatibility for the stunning price of $349. If you own our Rhapsody or Pearl libraries, you’ll find an extra 15% crossgrade discount in your User Account.
We’re also pleased to offer an incredible variety of a la carte options starting at just $39 for solo instruments. This is a great way to flesh out your existing brass collection, or get started with your virtual orchestra on a budget.
- 55,000+ samples in 16 and 24-bit
- Horn, trombone, trumpet & low brass ensembles
- Solo trumpet, picc trumpet, trombone
- Solo french horn, tuba, flugelhorn
- True legato for all instruments
- Staccato, tenuto, marcato, rips, falls
- Trills, flutters, multi-tongues & vibrato
- Aleatoric FX, figures & phrases
- Recorded in a large scoring studio
- Powerful & beautiful interface
- Compatible with free KONTAKT PLAYER
- Kontakt Player 5.4 or higher
- 22gb disk space
- 8gb of RAM (all mics/artics)
- Core 2 Duo processor or better
More informations here: Link