Fiedler Audio/ Germany, June 14th, 2023 – Fiedler Audio, the German reverb professionals and renowned specialists for „space-in-audio creation tools“ today announced Spacelab 1.5, another significant update to Fiedler’s acclaimed 3D Reverb developed in cooperation with Fraunhofer Institute.
Spacelab 1.5 now seamlessly integrates with the Dolby Atmos Composer. This means that there is now a 3D Reverb plug-in that feeds directly into the complete Dolby Atmos Bed.
The following features have been added to both Spacelab Interstellar and Spacelab Ignition 1.5:
- Seamless integration with Dolby Atmos Composer
- LFE HANDLING – LFE signals at the input will be handled properly and passed through to the output speaker layout. Spacelab’s speaker layout editor allows for freely assigning LFE(s) to the respective channel(s).
- REWORKED BINAURALISER ALGORITHM
Better and smoother 3D panning plus 2 additional new spaces . The options Space – R,
Space – E and Space – O and the new Spaces A1 and A2 offer different overall tonal characters. Depending on the content now there is a choice for getting the best possible room response for monitoring and binaural production.
- NATIVE APPLE SILICON Support
- Mono Switch in Spacelab Beam addresses unwanted stereo operation forced by some DAWs (eg. Ableton LIVE, Reaper, BitWig)
- Open Beam Editor directly from Spacelab
- Beam Manual Delay Compensation on all DAWs – Allows for manual compensation of latency issues in buggy hosts (Logic Pro X 10.7.8, Pro Tools 2023.6)
- And a number of minor bug fixes
Only available in Spacelab Interstellar 1.5
- AUTOMATION IN BEAM – Source parameter automation possible on each track with inserted Beam plug-in
The update is available to all registered owners of Spacelab Interstellar and Spacelab Ignition for free from:
Spacelab Interstellar: https://fiedler-audio.com/spacelab-interstellar/
Spacelab Ignition: https://fiedler-audio.com/spacelab-ignition/
To make the start into 3D Audio and Dolby Atmos production comfortable, Fiedler Audio offer bundles for the various product combinations:
Dolby Atmos Composer + Spacelab Interstellar for Euro/USD 749,-
Dolby Atmos Composer + Spacelab Ignition for Euro/USD 449,-
Dolby Atmos Composer Essential + Spacelab Interstellar for Euro/USD 649,-
Dolby Atmos Composer Essential + Spacelab Ignition for Euro/USD 349,-
And during the beta phase Fiedler Audio is running the „SpaceLab goes Dolby Atmos/ Public Beta Celebration“ for 25% off on all Fiedler Audio products.
For further information please visit: www.fiedler-audio.com